M: Ah, Is this the right room for an argument?
A: I told you once.
M: No you haven't.
A: Yes I have.
A: Just now.
M: No you didn't.
A: Yes I did.
M: You didn't
A: I did!
M: You didn't!
Now I'm not predicting an argument but I am predicting some lively debate at The Mashup, Microformats and Mobile Web Panel.
Topics for discussion include:
- Is the phrase "reliable mashup application" an oxymoron?
- Will we ever see one syndication format emerge to dominate or is babelisation inevitable? Desirable?
- Do microformats need governance in order to work?
- Is the mobile web a technological superset subset or mutation of the "original" web?
- Can MMS be equated with WAP. Would that be a category error?
- Has blogging run its course as a phenomenon?
- Are microformats running out of steam or gathering steam?
- How many forms of digital identity will I need to use the Web in 2010?