- A love of language. This can present itself in a love of reading, puns, typography, poetry, concern for the beautiful renderings of the theorems of Ramanujan.
- A love of classification. This can present itself in a love of folder structures, meta-models, abstractions that blur distinctions between nouns and verbs. Formalisms like speech act theory, FRBR, HyTime, RDF. Frameworks like ebXML, TEI etc.
- A love of reference and citation. Language referencing language. Language that references itself. Dynamically typed programming systems. Recursion.
- An output-centric mentality for computerization. IT is good if it helps you produce great outputs quickly. Everything else is secondary.
- A love of patterns. This can present itself in a love of music, logic puzzles, dance, cooking.
I do not know any dochead who score 100 on these but I don't know any docheads that score 0 either.