Featured Post

Linkedin

 These days, I mostly post my tech musings on Linkedin.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/seanmcgrath/

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cow spotted

Thanks to Dan 's comment I can now report that I have at last, seen the cow. Every time I look at the picture now I see the cow. Its not a necker cube thing where the picture oscillates between two possible interpretations. The cow image is the only viable interpretation really.

I think the crux of my problem was that I was trying to treat the black and white bits as outline. If you treat the black and white as tonal variation (squinting is recommended) I think you will find the cow easier to see.

I cannot tell you for sure because, now that I can see the cow, my brain has changed shape slightly and I have no way to revert it.

No comments: