Featured Post

Linkedin

 These days, I mostly post my tech musings on Linkedin.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/seanmcgrath/

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fancy a Web 2.0 startup?

I have five web 2.0 ideas at the moment looking for a home. I don't have bandwidth to pursue them. They may be rubbish but I don't even have the time to do the work required to come to that conclusion.

I am also hooked into some mechanisms for funding Web 2.0 start-ups.

If you are a business-oriented type looking for a Web 2.0 idea to pursue, lets talk.

If you are a technology-oriented type looking for a Web 2.0 idea to pursue, lets talk.

If you have your own Web 2.0 idea but need early stage funding. Lets talk.

I am at XTech in Dublin next week. If you are too, lets hook up there.

You can contact me at my propylon e-mail address. Just take out the spaces in my name and but a dot between the n and the m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come Sean don't be a tease, lob 'em out there. I'll show you mine if you show me yours :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean - I am putting a team of one man companies together to see what we can build here in Leitrim.

These guys have extraordinary skills in Web 2.0, Digital Media, Animation, SMS and Mobile etc.